[texhax] help

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Sat Jul 19 10:18:10 CEST 2008

On  19 Jul, 2008, at 01:22, chandrasekhar s wrote:

> Sir/mam
>
> Could you please help me out of how to convert latex2html with the
> use of the command.Moreover i downloaded xFIG from the CTAN website
> but it doesnt seem to work where is the application file...also
> sort out this problem.
>
> It would be nice for me in case u do it a bit earlier as i need it
> urgently

I don't know about xFIG, but I tried this:

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{tex4ht}
\begin{document}
\section{Testing}
Hi, this is only a test.
\end{document}

saved the file as testtex4th.tex and then, in a terminal session (Mac
or Linux, or, I guess, at the Command Prompt in Windows)

htlatex testtex4ht.tex

and I got testtex4ht.html with the above.

Best,

Axel