[texhax] ODT to TeX

Pierre MacKay pierre.mackay at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 16:44:52 CEST 2008

That is a sort of good news, but most of these converters strive very
hard to retain the formatting of the ODT document, which is not, in this
instance, what is needed.

(I am currently downloading OOo 2.4.1 to see what I can learn from it.)

As for the other XML -> LaTeX filters, the chief problem I am having is
to read the ODT stylesheet effectively.  The output to TeX is easy, once the
various attributes are found and selected.

OpenOffice.org already has a Latex converter built-in.