[texhax] steady decline in tug membership ?

Philip G. Ratcliffe philip.ratcliffe at fastwebnet.it
Thu Jan 31 23:45:32 CET 2008

> [snip]
>
> However, I just spend some time to express an outsider-view.
> If you don't like it fine. I can live with that  ;)

Well, more to the point, we could all have lived perfectly happily without
your "expressions" ;-).  Then again, we nerds don't get so uptight about
anything much, I suppose.  However, we do prefer to use real signatures
rather than hide behind the easy anonymity of the web.

Cheers,  Phil  (but you can just call me "nerd", I can live with that ;^).