[texhax] Suppressing page numbers on float pages

Andrew Clegg andrew.clegg at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 12:05:03 CET 2008

On Jan 29, 2008 8:50 PM, debian <debian at benburb.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2008 at 05:34:34PM +0000, Andrew Clegg wrote:
>
> > Ah, no, it's just a report. I'll have a look at that, thanks.
>
> presumably \thispagestyle{empty} is no good to you ?

No, it's not, which I think was fairly clear from my original mail. It
doesn't work on float pages, at least not as standard in a report. The
number gets removed from the page before or after the float.

Thankfully several people have made some suggestions which I'll try
out and report back to the list for posterity.

Andrew.