[texhax] Help on BibTex
lilianjoy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 23:41:59 CET 2008
My name is Lilian and I am using LATEX for the first time.
I have to write an article for "Lecture Notes in Computer Science" and I
really cannot understand how to use the BibTex.
I have some questions:
1. I have the file llncsdoc.sty - how do I use it?
2. I am using the TeXnicCenter and I cannot find any BibTex icon. What
should I do?
3. Should I install BibTex first? I came to the CTAN website, but there are
lots of files there and I don't know which one I should install...
4. I am using Windows, so which is the best way of typing my references?
5. I have a model provided by the LNCS where I find the following:
The correct BibTeX entries for the Lecture Notes in Computer Science
volumes can be found at the following Website shortly after the
publication of the book:
Can it help me somehow?
I am sorry if my questions look a kind of stupid, but I am totally lost and
I do not have much time for doing it :P
Thanks for your help.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the texhax