[texhax] twocolumn and poemscol

Sean Sieger sean.sieger at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 20:42:02 CET 2008

Is there a down and dirty way to typeset something like William Blake's
seven-foot lines in two columns ... no title page ... not much of
anything but the verse so that I can print to 8-1/2" x 11" paper, fold
it in half and carry it in my back pocket at work??

I know I'll have to use a god-awfully small font, but I've still got
good eye-sight and I have just got to have this ...

I've gotten so used to carrying a two-column text (a facsimile of the
Geneva Bible typeset in the sixteenth century) ... reading, and writing
notes on the backside has become a hugely productive endeavor---this
between cues on a live tv show.

Thank you for reading this.