[texhax] Bibliography

Alexander Grahn A.Grahn at fzd.de
Fri Jan 11 16:41:58 CET 2008

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 04:20:50PM +0100, Dani Infante wrote:
>Hi everybody,
>
>I wonder if it is possible grouping several references (for instance if I
>want to refer to references 1, 2, 3 and 4 I would write [1-4]) by using the
>\cite{} command in the "thebibliography" environment?
>In case it is, can anybody explain to me how to do it?
>Thanks

The following worked for me:

\usepackage[compress,square,comma,numbers]{natbib}
\usepackage{hypernat} %required if hyperref is used as well

\begin{document}

... \citep{abc95,abc96,abc98,def2000} ...

\bibliographystyle{unsrtnat} %to build the list of references in the order
                             %of citation
\bibliography{my_bibfile}

\end{document}

Alexander