[texhax] Help

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Wed Dec 10 08:08:58 CET 2008

On  9 Dec, 2008, at 09:33, chandrasekhar s wrote:

> Respected Sir,
> I am an undergraduate found of Texing. But i need your help.
> My doubts:
> How to install XeTex in Windows. I have downloaded it. But unable to
> understand the installation procedure.

You don't say which TeX distribution you are using, but if you have a
recent release of TeX Live or MiKTeX, you *already* have XeTeX. No
need to install anything, just update your distribution if you haven't
done so.

> How to convert latex 2 html. Pls elaborate.

You should have a document mn.html, which is the manual for TeX4ht;
mine, for example, is in

so look for it in the doc section of your distribution.