[texhax] table running over two columns

Jan de Ruijter mosgowi at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 21:06:31 CEST 2008

hi,
I hope someone can help me with the following problem:
I want to make a table with two columns. in the first column is a
question and in the second (alligned) the answer. now I want this table
to be printed
on a page with two columns. I mean the table (with two the columns)
begins in left column on the page. and now the difficult part: how can I
arrange that
after filling up the left column on the page, the (two column) table
continues at the beginning of the right column of this page?
thanks for helping me out,
jan de ruijter