[texhax] bibtex question: No line feeds between entries bibliography output format

Glen Newton glen.newton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 23:11:35 CEST 2008

Hello,

I am using the abbr bib style, but instead of something like this:

[1] J. Shorter. Hsp104 a weapon to combat diverse neurodegenerative
disorders. NeuroSignals, 16:63–74, 2008.

[2] S. Sipione and E. Cattaneo. Modeling Huntingtons disease in cells,
flies, and mice. Molecular Neurobiology,
23(1):23–51, 2001.

[3] S. Sipione and E. Cattaneo. Yeast genes that enhance toxicity of a
mutant huntintin fragment ir alphasynuclein.
Science, 302:1769–1772, 2003.

I would like to have something like this:

[1] J. Shorter. Hsp104 a weapon to combat diverse neurodegenerative
disorders. NeuroSignals, 16:63–74, 2008. [2] S. Sipione and E.
Cattaneo. Modeling Huntingtons disease in cells, flies, and mice.
Molecular Neurobiology, 23(1):23–51, 2001. [3] S. Sipione and E.
Cattaneo. Yeast genes that enhance toxicity of a mutant huntintin
fragment ir alphasynuclein. Science, 302:1769–1772, 2003.

Yes, all entries without separating line feeds. If you are wondering,
it is for a space-limited proposal.

I've looked at the bib environment, which is basically a specialized
list, and I could not find out how to alter the list environment to do
this sort of thing.

I'd appreciate any help on this.

thanks,

Glen