[texhax] Problems with Cyrillic fonts...Help!

Demyan Prokopchuk demyan.p at usask.ca
Sat Apr 26 06:43:29 CEST 2008

Dear TUG,

I figured out the problem as I emailed to you earlier. I simply failed
to save my TeX document as a Cyrillic(Mac OS) document.  Once I did
that, my text appeared beautifully in the .pdf file and the .tex file.

My next problem: when I re-opened .tex document, the cyrillic
Ukrainian letters became a mess of unrecognizable symbols.  The
document still typeset properly, now I just can't read what's in
the .tex file!

Any ideas?

Thank you for taking the time to read my email.

Demyan