[texhax] Some table adjustments

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 11:36:41 CEST 2008

Probably trivial for someone who uses tables more often than I do :)

$\updelta (x-y) \psi_2(y)^tQ_{2y}$ &
$e^{ih^{-1}\langle x-y,\xi\rangle }q_2(y,\xi ,h)$\\
$\updelta (t)$ & $1$\\

I want

1) to increase the vertical space between equation and the following
\hline (putting switch [t] in {tabular} does not help; actually I want
pretty high cells with [c] vertical alignment

2) to increase the horizontal size of cells (with the same [c]
horizontal alignment;

I want to achieve it by setting parameters, not by adding some spaces
and seps in the cells manually.

Thank you in advance