[texhax] Please don't feed the birds

Sam Rhoads sam at perseus.hcc.hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 3 04:04:26 CEST 2008

Gentle People:

I wrote the below request last week.  I have received several responses
but not nearly as many as I had hoped to receive.  I haven't received
any responses with Asian languages, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic,
or many others that I had imagined.

I have received Russian, Portuguese, Yiddish, British English, Cockney,
and Catalan.

Please help.  Please send me "Please don't feed the birds" in your
language or any language that you know.