[texhax] Please don't feed the birds

Sam Rhoads sam at perseus.hcc.hawaii.edu
Thu Apr 3 04:04:26 CEST 2008

Gentle People:

I wrote the below request last week.  I have received several responses
but not nearly as many as I had hoped to receive.  I haven't received
any responses with Asian languages, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic,
or many others that I had imagined.

I have received Russian, Portuguese, Yiddish, British English, Cockney,
and Catalan.

Please help.  Please send me "Please don't feed the birds" in your
language or any language that you know.

Thanks,

Sam.