[texhax] Problems with Harvard Package bibliography style

DANIEL CAJUEIRO danielcajueiro at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 14:16:33 CEST 2007

Does anybody know how to solve that?

I have had problems with the building of the table of contents when I am
using the Harvard Package and  the names of the sections of my document are
large... Instead of truncating the line with the name of the section
when the name of the section (in the table of contents) does not fit in the
same line, it does not occur  and the line goes on until the name of the
section reaches the right margin.

Another problem that I have is when I want to cite a reference inside the
section area like this \section{Name of the section~\cite{reference}}... I
cannot simply compilate the document!

Thank you in advance!