[texhax] Tugboat Manual

jessica.geldres at sandvik.com jessica.geldres at sandvik.com
Tue Sep 11 18:13:10 CEST 2007

Dear Sirs,
the present is to know if you could assistance me with a tugboat manual.
We builted a tugboat here in Peru and we are trying to create its
respective manual with procedures.

Please, if you have any suggestion and can help me with web pages that I
could visit,  I will apreciate it so much.

Best regards.

Jessica Geldres
Sandvik del Peru S.A., Finanzas
Office Phone: +51(1)2133300

This e-mail is confidential and it is intended only for the addressees.
Any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, kindly notify us immediately by
telephone or e-mail and delete the message from your system. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which may arise as a result of the e-mail transmission.