[texhax] Problem with dviout

Michael Barr barr at math.mcgill.ca
Mon Sep 3 14:27:30 CEST 2007

That should work (since tex is working properly, as far as I have tested
it).  I don't like to go that route however, since you have to exit the
file in order to recompile and I am accustomed to making small changes and
recompiling immediately.  However, this is only a travel computer, so...

Michael