[texhax] LaTex question - Insert A3 page in A4 document

Dijkstra, Oscar (O.) oda at VanOord.com
Tue Oct 9 21:09:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

For a report I'm working on I have to make an appendix with 6 (2x3) charts a singel page. To keep it readable I have to insert one page A3, the rest of the documents is in A4.

Does somebody know if this is possible?

Much thanks, Oscar

Disclaimer: This mail transmission and any attached files are confidential and are intended for the addressee only. If you are not the person or organization to whom it is addressed, you must not copy, disclose, distribute or take any action in reliance upon it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies of this message and all copies of any attached files.