[texhax] hyperref bookmarks are all children of the previous one

martin f krafft madduck at madduck.net
Fri Oct 5 16:50:37 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I am compiling a large document and wanted to make use of hyperref's
bookmarks such that in the resulting PDF document, the user could
display a table of contents. However, strangely, I get a warning
like

  Package hyperref Warning: The anchor of a bookmark and its parent's must not
  (hyperref)                be the same. Added a new anchor on input line 3.

for each section header, and the resulting bookmarks are all
descendants of each other:

  1. Introduction
     1.1. Scope
         1.2. Acknowledgements
             2. Literature review
                2.1. Debian
                     2.2. Diffusions

Any Idea what I am doing wrong? I could not find anything on the web
on this, so I turn here in the hope that someone may have mercy and
the answer. :)

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:" net at madduck

"the strength of women comes from the fact
 that psychology cannot explain us.
 men can be analyzed, women merely adored."
                                                        -- oscar wilde

spamtraps: madduck.bogus at madduck.net