[texhax] Found one more character I need...

Susan K. Pinter pinter at unm.edu
Thu Oct 4 04:01:56 CEST 2007

I used the following that was suggested by Alex Retif (\k{a} \k{e} \l  with
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc} in the preamble) and it works great.  I was also
able to use the suggestions provided by Stanislaw (\char"A6 or \char"AA)
for a few of the fonts I needed and they work as well.

Not sure what you mean by "Jacko's fonts with proper encoding".  I'm a
"simple" TeX user compared to what you fellows have been discussing.  :-)

--On Wednesday, October 03, 2007 10:01 PM +0200 Reinhard Kotucha