[texhax] zoom

Christopher W. Ryan cryan at binghamton.edu
Mon Nov 26 04:57:49 CET 2007

All this pstops and acrobat reader stuff was way over my head.  But
maybe I can chime in here.

will give 12 pt font for an article.  I don't know what class you are
using for your thesis, and whether it would work for that.  I also don't
know what effect this has on the size of math, etc.

Christopher W. Ryan, MD and LaTeX novice
40 Arch Street, Johnson City, NY  13790
PGP public keys available at http://home.stny.rr.com/ryancw/

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea."  [Antoine de St. Exupery]