[texhax] default font in LaTeX

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI ekalin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 11:36:56 CET 2007

Martin Schröder wrote:
> 2007/11/15, Adrian Dusa <dusa.adrian at gmail.com>:
>> Does anyone knows if there is a TeX package management under Linux, similar to
>> the one provided by MikTex on Windows?
> If Linux == Debian: http://www.tug.org/texlive/debian.html

Unless there is something in that page that I'm missing, that's pretty
much different from MikTex's package management. It's true that texlive
can be easily installed in Debian (and for testing, one can use Debian's
repositories), and get a very complet set of packages. But this is not
like MikTex, where one can install individual packages.

Kleeneness is next to Godelness.

ekalin at gmail.com