[texhax] (no subject)

begzjav tuguldur b_tuguldur2000 at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 11:24:42 CEST 2007

Hello all TEX users

I'm a Mongolian and working at Civil Aviation. I'm sorry if I wrote this e-mail with error. I have a problem with fonts. I need use arial (arialmon) font for my thesis. My boss didn't really agree with times new roman. But I can't use arialmon. I use WinEdt5.3 and Miktex 2.1. So my question is a How to use ARIAL in LATEX, MIKTEX.

I sent you my thesis for your help

I am looking forward to receving any good news from you.

With the deepest appreciation,

B. Tuguldur

Need Mail bonding?