[texhax] Adding new language

Philip & Le Khanh Philip-and-LeKhanh at Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org
Tue May 29 21:13:39 CEST 2007

Just to save Director Walker the trouble of adding
anything useful to his e-mail, I will tell
you that what he probably had in mind was :

	http://www.farsitex.org/
--
Philip (No-Initial) Taylor, Curmudgeon Baiter at Large
Founder and CEO, Society for the Abolition of the