[texhax] Combining tex & latex

Micha Hofri hofri at WPI.EDU
Fri May 25 07:04:20 CEST 2007

Dear All,

   Here is an issue I do not believe I have seen addressed here.

A colleague and I are beginning to write a book.  Each will be writing
some parts.  He is writing in tex, and is not interested in learning new
tricks (though I have not given up) and I use latex, and would rather not
lose the convenience and power.

How can I combine chapters done in these manners into a single document?
I would not mind doing some processing, but it needs to involve
relatively little manual work, as we expect /everything/ to be revised
many, many times as the book evolves.

Thanks for any leads,

--Micha Hofri