[texhax] How to make a poster (a0-size)?

Petar Milin pmilin at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:58:52 CEST 2007

Hello!
Probably, I am asking something that has been asked before.
Nevertheless, by searching the Internet, I didn't find elaborate enough
example for what I need. I am a newbie in LaTeX, and now I would like to
try to make a four-coloumn poster of a0-size. I am using Tetex, under
Ubuntu 6.06 and today I have downloaded 'poster.sty' from CTAN. So, I
would like to ask kindly for some skeleton/template tex-file of
four-coloumn poster (size a0). Could anyone send it to me? And another
thing: is it possible to use 'a0poster.sty' that is a part of MikTeX
with TeTeX?

Thanks in advance,
Petar