[texhax] \includegraphics with hyperlinks

Adam ENDRODI borso at vekoll.saturnus.vein.hu
Mon May 14 14:48:53 CEST 2007

Hello all,

I need to \includegraphics PDF files which have hyperlinks.
To my bad fortune pdftex (3.14159-1.10b (Web2C 7.4.5)) seems to gobble
all pdfmarks.  Can you suggest something I could do about it?

The files I want to include are actually figures converted to PDF,
and I thought it would be cool to turn labels into hyperlinks which
would refer to the paragraph they are explained in the document.
Perhaps an imagemap would do the trick...?  Oh, no.

Best bits,
adam