[texhax] Referencing from dbase

Thabo Gopane tgopane at bigpond.net.au
Mon May 14 15:16:59 CEST 2007

Dear Tug

Please help. I have downloaded a very useful latex template like,
\document{customized_template}, from the internet for writing an article.  I
think this is called a style file. It was installed and compiling fine. A
small but disempowering impediment is that, the template uses the literature
referencing from within tex like, \begin{thebibliography} ..ref1, ..refn
\end{thebibliograph}. I already have all the literature in the compatible
bibtex dbase. So I want to reference the literature from the same like,
\cite{Gop98}.  Please guide me on what instructions I am to give Latex, so I
may reference directly from the bibtex dbase.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Thabo