[texhax] pdf file

Dieter Meinert dieter.meinert at web.de
Sat May 12 13:31:25 CEST 2007

Susan Dittmar schrieb:
>> I used the pdf forms in conjunction with draft modes, double-linespacing
>> and line-numbering, so advisors could write directly into the pdf-file
>> and submit the diffs by email.
>>
>> If you're further interested and no better ways turn up I'll look u[ the
>> code.
>
> I am very interested in the code. In case you look it up, could you send it
> to me too?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> 	Susan Dittmar

Susan,
this is the basic code for the proof-option.
originally it is an option in an organically grown class file.

Some features still do not work, I never found the time (and reason) to
fix them, e.g. the final-remarks form still is missing as are the
correction lines at the end of the document.

The test.tex file should work with any standard tex distrib.

Have fun.

--

Dr. Dieter Meinert

Voice/Fax +49-1212-5-121-97-938
email     dieter.meinert at web.de
 Don't support spam - only use plain text for emails