[texhax] Installing TexShop Version 2.10beta8 (210)

Axel E. Retif axretif at igo.com.mx
Sat May 5 15:15:20 CEST 2007

On  4 May, 2007, at 23:06, Larry Eisenberg wrote:

> Another possibility is that a tool path is incorrectly configured
> in TeXShop preferences. This can happen if you are using the fink
> teTeX distribution.

Sorry ---I forgot to answer this. Indeed, if your TeX distribution is
Fink's teTeX (and you don't plan to upgrade to TeXLive), you have to
change TeXShop default path:

TeXShop -> Preferences -> Engine. Here, instead of /usr/texbin, etc.,
set the Fink paths for TeX & friends and Ghostscript, etc.

Best,

Axel