[texhax] early reading of the v-part in template, TeX bug?

Javier Múgica de Rivera javier at digi21.net
Tue Mar 20 23:53:48 CET 2007

Hadn't TeX been around and almost frozen for more than 25 years I would
be sure about this being a bug, but...

I attach the file with the code and the explanation. It seems to me
impossible that nobody have ever hit the same problem before, so even if
I hope to get answers agreing that this is a bug, I rather expect to
receive some other explanation, perhaps the somewhat dissapointing
"weird feature, but not considered bug".

Regards,
Javier A.