[texhax] (no subject)

Senthil Kumar M senthil.debian at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 09:24:08 CEST 2007

On 6/30/07, Bill Anderson <popad at lafn.org> wrote:
> Could use some help getting this thing going.
> I downloaded the LaTex for mac os x with the i-installer and tried
> writing equations with LaTexit, but it won't convert simple text--
> nothing happens.  Is there a switch somewhere I'm missing?

>From the Apple's web page on LaTeXit:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/math_science/latexit.html

System Requirements

   * Mac OS X 10.4 or later
   * Working pdflatex, latex, dvipdf and Ghostscript (gs)
   * Mac OS X 10.3 Panther compatible version available from publisher

Have you tried using latex, dvips or dvipdf commands from the terminal
first to check if your installation is complete/alright, before using
LaTeXit ?

Senthil