[texhax] footnotes in pictures, tables, etc.

Charla Mustard-Foote charla at xkl.com
Tue Jun 26 18:40:05 CEST 2007

Hi~

I'm trying to insert footnotes inside a picture and so far it isn't
working.  I've tried various combinations of \footnotemark and \footnote
text, with [number] but the numbers aren't incrementing correctly AND
the footnotes aren't showing up at the bottom of the page with the other
footnotes.  I have text with footnotes before and after the picture so,
I want them to just appear in the same list, with the next number in the
sequence.

What am I missing?

Thanks!

Charla