[texhax] Thanks and: how to add only some subsection to Memoir table of contents?

Steve Schwartz s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk
Sun Jun 24 17:30:37 CEST 2007

Marco,

You can always add it manually, e.g.:

\section*{first SPECIAL subsection}
\addcontentsline{toc}{section}{first SPECIAL subsection}

You may also have a look at \addtocontents line if you don't want the
text to appear as a real contents (e.g., with page numbers, etc.).

Is this what you were after? [It's standard latex]

Steve

On Sun, 2007-06-24 at 17:07 +0200, M. Fioretti wrote:
> What I would like to do is to also show in the table of contents title
> and page number of the two non-numbered section/subsections shown here
> with the SPECIAL word (all the other sections/subsections don't need
> to be listed in the ToC):
>
> \section*{first SPECIAL subsection}
> \subsection*{generic subsection}
> \subsection*{second SPECIAL subsection}
> \subsection*{another generic subsection}
> \chapter{the first chapter}
> \subsubsection*{generic subsection of first chapter}
> \chapter{the second chapter}
Professor Steven J Schwartz      Phone: +44-(0)20-7594-7660
Space and Atmospheric Physics    Fax:   +44-(0)20-7594-7772
The Blackett Laboratory          E-mail: s.schwartz at imperial.ac.uk
Imperial College London          Office: Huxley 6M70
London SW7 2BW, U.K.             Web: http://www.sp.ph.ic.ac.uk/~sjs