[texhax] PracTex 2007-2 is online!

Paul Blaga pally_blaga at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 12:58:42 CEST 2007

Dear reader,

The 2007-2 issue of the PracTeX Journal is now online at
http://tug.org/pracjourn/ .  An index of articles and abstracts is at
http://tug.org/pracjourn/rss/pracjourn_rss.html or if you
can subscribe to RSS feeds see
http://tug.org/pracjourn/rss/pracjourn_rss.xml .  See the home page for
an RSS feed link and more information about RSS.

I would like to thank all the authors, editors and proofreaders for the hard work they have done.  If you find an article you like or
which you want to comment on, please send a note to the author or to the
editors.

The next issue's theme is "Tools for LaTeX and TeX Users", and it will be edited
by Francisco Reinaldo.  You can submit article ideas or suggestions about things you would like to see in this issue or the following ones.  The publication date for 2007-3 issue is August 20 and we expect to receive the articles by the end of July.

Best  regards,
Paul Blaga