[texhax] ask about missing font

Philip Taylor (Webmaster) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Feb 20 17:48:21 CET 2007

Dear Tedy -- Are you speaking of exactly the same system,
manifesting different symptoms depending on exactly which
operating system you have booted to, or two different
systems that have /apparently/ identical installations
of TL-2003 but which may, in fact, actually have different
files installed ?

Philip Taylor
--------