[texhax] ask about missing font

TEDY tedytirtawidjaja at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 16:26:34 CET 2007

I was writing a document which contain several kind of fonts, two of them
are URW Antiqua Condensed and URW Grotesk Bold.

When i compile my document using TeXLive 2003 which installed in Windows
2000 Service Pack 4, i got some warning message that say :

"Warning: pdflatex.exe (file ugqb8r): Font ugqb8r at 720 not found"
"Warning: pdflatex.exe (file uaqr8rc): Font uaqr8rc at 720 not found"

but when i compile same document using TeXLive 2003 which installed in
Windows XP Professional SP2, that warning message dissappear.
Where is the difference between two of operating system I use that make this
error appear?
Can you tell me why this problem occur? What must I do to solve this
problem? Is there any way to patch/complete Windows 2000 so that error don't
occur again?
Thanks for your attention and explanation.

thanks,

Tedy Tirtawidjaja
(http://tedytirta.wordpress.com)