[texhax] Windows installer - but which one?

Myscha Aiken (née Butt) kittybriton at nerdshack.com
Tue Dec 18 17:49:53 CET 2007

Greetings,

I am in the unenviable situation of having to prepare a document that combines text and musical notation with a deadline in the next three months. TeX seems to be the ideal solution. I had a previously working installation on this computer but did something (doh!) that broke it, :( and cannot remember where I got the original installation from. (doh! again. Didn't keep the installer? DOH!)

If you could recommend an idiot-proof installer for Windows XP (or Vista, ugh!) I would be very grateful.

Thank you

Myscha