[texhax] FW: are you a LaTeX macro writer?

Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI) rjf2 at CDC.GOV
Mon Dec 10 16:07:12 CET 2007

I received the above based on the author seeing my name in the SAS-L
archives.

Does anyone have any knowledge of or experience with this company?

Their website is probably a .sig from the mid 90s:

http://www.t3works.com/

If you are or wish to be a contract TeXnician,
feel free to contact this person,
as I doubt that I have the TeX macro-writing qualifications
that they seek.

Ron Fehd  the {SAS} macro maven  CDC Atlanta GA USA RJF2 at cdc dot gov