[texhax] Fwd: Problem in hyperref.sty with xmltex

sanjay tripathi cooljay2007 at indiatimes.com
Sun Dec 9 12:22:13 CET 2007

Dear TeXies:

I am trying my hands on your xmltex project and it works fine, but I am facing problem with hyperref package. I was trying to retain cross-links in pdf file but somehow it is not responding as I want. Mention below is the codes:

XML File:

<cite rid=”cr1”>Author Name, 2007</cite>

<citation id="cr1">Applied Science Associates (ASA). 2001. Project Report for Greenwich Bay Water Quality Summer 2000. ASA Project No. 00-029 for RIDEM. </citation>

XMT File:

Everything is fine except cross-link in pdf. Kindly suggest how to eradicate such type of issues.

My life has changed. What about yours?
Log on to the new Indiatimes Mail and Live out of the Inbox!