[texhax] Fwd: Problem in hyperref.sty with xmltex

sanjay tripathi cooljay2007 at indiatimes.com
Sun Dec 9 12:22:13 CET 2007

Dear TeXies:

I am trying my hands on your xmltex project and it works fine, but I am facing problem with hyperref package. I was trying to retain cross-links in pdf file but somehow it is not responding as I want. Mention below is the codes:

XML File:

<cite rid=”cr1”>Author Name, 2007</cite>

Bibliography:

<citation id="cr1">Applied Science Associates (ASA). 2001. Project Report for Greenwich Bay Water Quality Summer 2000. ASA Project No. 00-029 for RIDEM. </citation>

XMT File:

\XMLelement{cite}
{\XMLattribute{rid}{\RID}{}}
{\xmlgrab}
{\xdef\ctid{\RID}\hyperlink{\ctid}{#1}}

\XMLelement{Citation}
{\XMLattribute{id}{\BIBID}{}}
{\xmlgrab}
{\xdef\bid{\BIBID}\gdef\temp{\hypertarget{\bid}{}\bibitem{}#1}\aftergroup\temp}

Everything is fine except cross-link in pdf. Kindly suggest how to eradicate such type of issues.

Regards,
...Jay

--
My life has changed. What about yours?
Log on to the new Indiatimes Mail and Live out of the Inbox!