[texhax] how to draw chemical structure?

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Apr 26 17:18:30 CEST 2007

On Thursday 26 April 2007 08:42, anhnmncb wrote:
> hi, list:
> What's the best method of drawing chemical structures for latex?
> MetaPost? I didn't search out that it's up to do that.
> PPCHTeX? Seems I have to learn context, but I think firstthing I
> must to learn is latex ...

I find Context easier to learn than LaTeX :<). If you write to the
Context list

<ntg-context at ntg.nl>

you will receive answers from several people, including possibly Hans
Hagen himself. Have you downloaded the PPCHTeX manual?

There is also Metafun and its derivatives, the Context interface to
Metapost.

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting

Need personalized email and website? Look no further. It's easy
with Doteasy $0 Web Hosting! Learn more at www.doteasy.com