[texhax] My Headers Won't Stay the Same

Bert Trüger xulxer at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:11:50 CEST 2007

Hi,

this header and document beginning should do the trick:

\usepackage{fancyhdr} \pagestyle{fancy}
\fancyhf{} \fancyfoot{}
\fancyhead[R]{Biologie B2}
\fancyhead[L]{Last Name}
\fancyfoot[C]{\thepage}
\renewcommand{\headrulewidth}{0pt} \renewcommand{\footrulewidth}{0pt}
\addtolength{\headheight}{0.5pt}
\addtolength{\textheight}{.15cm}

%opening
\title{Mendelian Genetics}
\author{Josh Rickmar}

\begin{document}
\begin{doublespace}
\pagestyle{fancy}
    \maketitle

    \setcounter{tocdepth}{2}
    \tableofcontents

    \newpage ....

With most Latex-Distributions comes the "Not So short Introduction to Latex"
lshort.pdf. There you'll find more informations.

Kind Regards,

Bert