[texhax] Collection for social sciences and the humanities for TeXLive 2006

Juergen Fenn juergen.fenn at GMX.DE
Fri Sep 15 20:22:20 CEST 2006

David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org> writes:

>> I hope my (Uwe Lück's) agreement doesn't matter much.
>> However, manyfoot may once be considered a
>> "poor man's" bigfoot [...]

> In particular, since manyfoot is _required_ by bigfoot.  It won't work
> without it.

Hm. The problem with manyfoot is that it is no package of its own, but
rather part of the ncctools bundle in collection-latexextra. When I
have a look at the Catalogue entry for ncctools I don't think it makes
much sense to include the whole ncctools bundle in
collection-humanities because most packages don't have anything to do
with critical-edition typesetting or with the humanities.

Could we (or should we) make manyfoot a package of its own for
installation in collection-humanities?

Thanks,
Jürgen.