[texhax] Ooops, problem partly solved

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Tue Nov 7 01:33:25 CET 2006

  > I also still need help on how to refer to sections without
  > numbers, as now it is setting things as

  > in subsection

  > with nothing there.

It doesn't make much sense to refer to subsection 1.3 if section
numbering had been suppressed.  Use \pageref instead to refer to page
numbers.

However, if references are important the best thing you can do is to
use section numbers.  Do you think they confuse readers?  I doubt.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25