[texhax] (no subject)

b.moses at rcn.com b.moses at rcn.com
Fri May 19 19:03:52 CEST 2006

I have been using bluesky Latex on Mac system 9 for sometime now.  However I am
now using Tiger. for which bluesky seems to have no software. (They do not
answer phones or E-mails).   Do the downloads available from TUG satisfy the
Tiger  system for Latex 2e as a complete subtitute for the bluesky latex?  Do they
include the "engines" so that the typeset copy comes out with graphics?  Which
download do you recommend.  Sincerely yours,  Harry E. Moses