[texhax] Question regarding Nomenclature template

Maruthi Devarakonda mndevara at mtu.edu
Sat Mar 25 22:17:07 CET 2006

Hello Tug,

I am a PhD candidate at Michigan Tech and am compiling a technical report
for my sponsors. I would like to use the nomenclature section to describe
the list of symbols. I tried and found a few templates but unfortunately
could not get them to run in my main .tex file successfully. I use an
iBook G4 machine which runs mac OS on it. I would really appreciate if
there is a way to obtain some help on nomenclature template as a .tex
file.

Thanks,
Maruthi

--