[texhax] Organizing A Big LaTeX File

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Mon Mar 20 10:03:03 CET 2006

Reinhard Kotucha :

>  > Oh, another question: do you place the source TeX files into a
>  > separate folder too,
>
> No, a 30 page document is ridiculously small.  I fear that you waste a
> lot of time thinking about such things.
>
> Regards,
>  Reinhard

I would actually like to know if there exist something like \includepath
or similar. I was asked about this some days ago and I didn't know whether
something like this existed. It would be a very nice thing to have.

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
  -- Abraham Lincoln