[texhax] \begin{align}

Prawat Sahakij psahakij at umd.edu
Thu Mar 16 20:04:30 CET 2006

Dear TeX Users Group,
I have a question regarding command \begin(end){align} and
\begin(end){eqnarray}. When I used either of the command sets to
produce a big system of the equations (many equations), they didn't
know where to do a pagebreak. In other words, I have to begin and end
an equation array within one page ( have to try first and then adjust
them accordingly). Otherwise, the equations just go beyond one page
without a break. Could you please suggest a more convenient and
effective way of achieving a nice pagebreak.
Thanks.
-Prawat