[texhax] Table of Contents possibility (fwd)

Gerree Pecht gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU
Wed Mar 15 15:01:20 CET 2006

Hi,

Can anyone in the support group help me with this?

Thanks!

G. :-)

--

Gerree P. Pecht
Princeton University Mathematics Department
(609) 258-3011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 17:10:04 -0500 (EST)
From: Gerree Pecht <gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU>
To: karl at freefriends.org
Cc: Gerree Pecht <gerree at Math.Princeton.EDU>
Subject: Table of Contents possibility

Hi Karl,

I have a faculty member that wants the toc to look like this

1. 1.1 Introduction

2. 2.1 Curriculum

3. 3.1 Slides

.... and so forth ...

of course showing the page numbers in a right adjusted column ...

Is this possible?  I can't seem find any documentation regarding
this in any of my manuals ... can you help me out here?

Is there a simple command I need to place in my preamble (toc)?

Thanks for your help ... appreciate it!

G. :-)