[texhax] Blogs

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Tue Jul 18 22:54:13 CEST 2006

At 22:31 18.07.06, Victor Ivrii wrote:
>On 7/18/06, Uwe Lück <uwe.lueck at web.de> wrote:
> > At 14:21 18.07.06, Peter Flom wrote:
> >
> > >anyone had advice on using LaTeX to write diaries on a blog, in
> > >particular, dailykos  (www.dailykos.com).
> >
> > Aside from using the thread for blogging, one might try to
> > help with the request (sorry if I flame some bloggers by
> > trying to help a blogger):
> >
> > The main problem is latex2html, I guess -- enter `2html'
> > at a CTAN search.
>

>Actually, I tried to do this but my post is probably under heap of flames
>
> >> Movabletype blogware
>
> >> http://www.sixapart.com/movabletype/
>
> >> has RooLaTeX plug-in. However to use it one needs to have a latex
>installed on the web server running blog which usually is not the
>case.

It may be useful to point out technical difficulties:
I don't have such an earlier posting in my texhax box
(to which a filter directs mails with `[texhax]' in the subject).
This may be not due to the heap, you rather may have
forgotten to take the list address to your To: or Cc:

Similar matter: here and below I wonder what is your recent
text and which is from an earlier posting.

Thanks for your really expert hints -- Uwe.