[texhax] Blogs

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Tue Jul 18 22:34:35 CEST 2006

At 21:29 18.07.06, Peter Flom wrote:

>I just asked a question about using LaTeX, which is, I think, the
>purpose of this list.

BTW, this matter once arouse in a different thread.
Some readers may think the same, while others
think that the list is for /Plain/ TeX (etc. ...) as well
[... I could continue this if I wanted to flame more ...]

>I wanted, and still want, to be able to put up
>some decent looking formulas in a blog.

OK, concerning my earlier hint on HTML:
TeX's placing symbols in a math formula can hardly be
represented by HTML, I guess.

Alex Scorpan suggests to insert the formulas as images.
This may be little satisfying considering different
resolutions, sizes, and colours in text produced by HTML
vs. in the formula images.

Hope this helps -- Uwe.